| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kirov in November is slightly cold at -4.8 °C (23.36 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 52.5mm (2.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 6:51 long and the longest day is 8:49 long with an average length of 7:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Kirov November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kirov, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kirov:
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 574.4 kms (356.9 miles) NE
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 342.7 kms (213 miles) N
- Ivdel', Russia - 647.9 kms (402.6 miles) ENE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) ENE
- Biser, Russia - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) E
- Perm, Russia - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) E
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) ESE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 684.6 kms (425.4 miles) ESE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 533.7 kms (331.7 miles) ESE
- Ufa, Russia - 578.4 kms (359.4 miles) SE
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 597.4 kms (371.2 miles) S