| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kirov in July is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 87.3mm (3.4in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 16:43 long and the longest day is 18:17 long with an average length of 17:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Kirov July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kirov, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kirov:
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 574.4 kms (356.9 miles) NE
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 342.7 kms (213 miles) N
- Ivdel', Russia - 647.9 kms (402.6 miles) ENE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) ENE
- Biser, Russia - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) E
- Perm, Russia - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) E
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) ESE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 684.6 kms (425.4 miles) ESE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 533.7 kms (331.7 miles) ESE
- Ufa, Russia - 578.4 kms (359.4 miles) SE
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 597.4 kms (371.2 miles) S